Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 26 - Revera Brothers Reunion

Today my brothers and Grammy came to visit. It was the first time I have seen and hugged them in 32 days. We had an awesome time.


We made cupcakes to celebrate Ryan and Austin starting Kindergarten, Jack turning three (this coming Friday), and me getting out of the hospital. We have a lot to be thankful for. We each decorated our own cupcake. I made mine with vanilla icing, M&Ms, and colored sprinkles. They were so yummy.


We spent the day coloring pictures, playing Nerf Dart Tag, and just being together. I have really missed them. We also built the Star Wars Lego battleship. Thanks to the Ritchies for sending it to me and my brothers.


Special thank yous to the Balazsys for the Peanuts comic book - I love it, and we didn't even hear you at the door. Thanks to Mrs. Parker for the Wimpy Kid books - they rock! And to Ms. Christine - the canned fruit was a very funny, but useful gift - they are already gone! We have also gotten several other packages this week. Thanks for sending things to me. My favorite part of the day is getting and opening mail.


-AJ

4 comments:

Kaufmann said...

We are all so glad you got to visit with the brothers. It sounds like you had an awesome day! We are going solo again this week, but hopefully not for the whole week. Daniel will still be in trial. I hope school is going well with Mom. Love, Tatum

Hey AJ,
Those cupcakes sound "SWEET"! I wish I could be there with you. The Star Wars Lego battleship sounds really cool. I love the Dr. Suess hat or should I say, "the hat of the day."
Love,
Avery

Aaron and Erica said...

Hi AJ! I'm so glad you got to hang out with your brothers! I'm sure they have missed you terribly.

Cupcakes...yummy!!!

We're still praying for you guys.

The Hammonds

Mrs. Parker said...

Hey there AJ,
I am so happy that you got to spend time with your brothers this weekend. I talked to Ryan and Austin on Friday and they were VERY excited about visiting you. It sounds like you and the boys had a wonderful time together. I hope you have a good week. I'll be thinking about you.:)
Love you lots,
Mrs. Parker

Lindsay said...

Hey guys,
I am so glad that all four boys got to spend the day together! Legos and cupcakes...it doesn't get any better than that. I love the "Cat in the Hat" hat :). Do you feel taller when you wear it? It looks like it adds a few inches! How is third grade going so far? Your mom will be a great teacher. David has a cold right now. He says he got it from the sneezy girl who sits next to him. Are you going for walks outside? I guess you conquered the hospital, so now you'll have to walk a marathon outdoors :). You're going to be buff the next time I see you!!! Paul and I played Phase 10 last night - he beats me everytime! We are still praying for you every day.
Love,
Lindsay