Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 54: Packing up and Heading Out

We have packed up everything and we are headed back to Madison. Mom and I are going to Grammy's house for the day since I can't be around people. Some new friends in TN are coming to help Daddy load the truck here, and some old friends from AL are meeting him to help unload. Mr. Randy is doing double duty and even got us the truck. I should be home late this afternoon. The first thing I am going to do is hug my brothers, and then I'm gonna ride my bike - even if it is raining!

It is a happy day!
AJ


6 comments:

kaufmann said...

GLAD YOU ARE COMING HOME. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS - BUT WE WILL. LOVE YOU ALL.
DANIEL, TATUM, AVERY, GRANT AND REID

Shelby said...

We are THRILLED that you are coming home! God IS good!

Love,
The Hundscheids

Anonymous said...

Happy Homecoming, A.J.!! Keep up the good healing work and we will continue to follow your progress and pray for your complete recovery. Then... maybe you can come visit us again--for longer! Have fun riding that bike and hugging your little brothers!!!
Love,
Mary Jo & David

Mrs. Parker said...

Welcome home!!! We are so glad you are back in Madison!!
Love,
Mrs. Parker

The Worcester Fam said...

It was so good to see your family together in your driveway!! I know it felt AMAZING!!!!

Keep up the positive attitude!! You look Great Little Man!!

Love from the Worcester Fam!!

Anonymous said...

Hey A.J.!! How's it going for you at home?? I hope you are still getting stronger and that your check-up's with the doctors are going well. We're still thinking about you and praying for your complete recovery. Hugs to you and your parents from us...
Mary Jo & David