Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 38 - A quick note

Sorry it has been awhile since our last post. Greg has been in Madison, and I have had my hands full. AJ is continuing to be a superstar! Numbers are rising, or at least holding strong. He got a good report at Tuesday's appt, and we go back tomorrow. School is moving along. Daily I am surprised at just how smart that kid is! All in all, things are good! We will just keep praying for him to continue to get stronger everyday, and for the Swine Flu to get out of Madison before they let us come home!

Love to you, and kiss your little ones!
Cindy

PS - Now that Greg has returned we will resume hat of the day (I don't know how to post pics on the site.)

3 comments:

Ms. Jackie said...

Glad things are still moving in a positive direction. Awesome!

Apparently Anna and Ryan have started quietly playing peek-a-boo in the gym before school. She says "hi", he says "hi" then hides his face behind his book bag. The cycle repeats until time to go to class. She loves seeing him and Austin everyday and I love hearing about all the "Revera" sightings. We look forward to the day we can safely see you.

Love,
Ms. Jackie

Anonymous said...

A.J.!! Keep those numbers rising!! I'm glad the reports are so positive and that school is going well. It sounds like you are moving into a bit of a routine where some major learning can happen, so be the best student you can be, OK?? Can't wait to see more goofy hats... Hugs to you and your mom and dad from us, A.J....

Love,
Mary Jo & David

David said...

Hey AJ,
I am glad you are feeling better! I have a joke for you:

What's brown, sweaty and white?

Answer: A football!

Did you like the joke? I can't wait for the next post.

You're friend,
David Killian