Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 54-56:home sweet home

I would like to thank everyone who greeted me at my house. I love the signs, donuts, balloons, and surprises you left for me. Thank you to Ms. Cristina and Ms. Jackie for setting up the big surprise for me. I was very happy to see all my friends. I have missed you all very much. It is nice to be back home and with my whole family. I spent the whole weekend with my brothers watching TV and playing games. I can't wait until I can play with my friends again. Here are some pictures of me coming home. Thank you to Mr. Balazsy who took the photos of me arriving home.






8 comments:

Amanda Rice said...

Hi AJ,
This is Ms. Amanda Rice, your neighbor from your old neighborhood. I have been praying for you and checking in on you periodically. Wow - you have made great progress! Congratulations on doing so well - we are all so thankful that God is blessing your blood factories now and that you are able to be at home. Have fun catching up on your brother time - I'm sure they have missed you dearly. Gods Blessings to all of you. Please let us know if we can help out in any way.
Sincerely - Amanda Rice (John and Jonathan too!)

Unknown said...

AJ,

We are so glad that you are home. God has answered so many prayers.

Have a great day!!

Ms. Tammy

Jawana said...

We are so happy you are home! We can't wait till we can come over to see you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

AJ!! It's so great that you are home!!! Congratulations and keep up the good healing work, OK? Great pictures, too.
Love,
Mary Jo & David

Anonymous said...

OMG....we miss you AJ and family! We were all sitting here thinking about you and hoping all is going well! 6A will never be the same without you!! Take care! Kristie

Anonymous said...

Hi AJ,
You are doing great and on the downhill to your 100 days. I'm sure it was great to get back to your home, family, and room. We continue to pray for you as you grow stronger each day. Have a great day, I just went for a walk and it is a beautiful morning(no rain). I hope you get to go outside today and enjoy the sun.
Love to all, Ms. Pam

Ms. Jackie and Anna said...

AJ,

We are thinking about you and praying hard for your recovery. Enjoy this wonderful fall weather.

Love,
Ms. Jackie & Anna

Josh said...

What a great community you live in and such wonderful friends you have surrounded yourselves with. I bet he was thrilled at the homecoming. Love from Iowa!