Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 122: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am thankful for my family and my friends. So far, I have had a happy thanksgiving. I am most thankful that Austin was a match for me and I keep getting healthier. I am also very thankful for the 18 people who have signed up to the Bone Marrow Registry. 82 people to go to reach my goal. I hope you will join the registry and help me meet my goal.

Now I am going to watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Have a great night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi AJ!!
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! We are indeed thankful for your continuing improving health and are so glad that you are healing. I am planning to join the registry if they will have me. David and Wanda-doggie and I went to a nearby Christmas tree farm and cut our Christmas tree. It is now sitting in a bucket of water on the porch waiting for me to get it in the house and decorate it, who-knows-when! It's a very pretty Noble Fir--the kind you would have seen up on Mt. St. Helens. When I was little and when your mom lived with us, my dad's patient who was a tree-faller for a logging company would go up to Mt. St. Helens and climb up to the top of a big Noble Fir and cut off the top of the tree for our Christmas tree. That is not allowed anymore, but we had the most perfect trees back then! They were absolutely perfect! Well, AJ, thanks for the updates and keep up the good healing! Bye for now...
Love,
Mary Jo & David