Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 134:Getting Closer

Hi everybody!! Thank you everyone who has joined the registry. Finally, after two weeks, we are past the halfway mark on my drive. Yippee!!! So far 59 people have told us that they have or will register on the National Bone Marrow Registry. That leaves just 41 to go but I can not do it without your help! So don't forget to join the registry! Remember you can save a life!

Daddy and I made this flyer which we will be dropping off in neighbors' mail boxes.


-AJ

P.S. Mommy, Jack and I went to Vandy today. The doctors said I am doing great and all my numbers look good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ!!
I'm so pleased that your numbers continue to improve; that's fantastic! I hope your school work with your mom is still doing great, too; I have a feeling it is. Your flyer looks wonderful! Good luck on your drive. We are in the deep freeze here; the temperature will probably get down to close to 10 degrees tonight, which is VERY cold for us. But is it sunny and the mountains are just gorgeous, even though it only got to about 25 degrees today. David and I performed our Christmas concert today and we have another one tomorrow; I sing and he reads poetry. It's fun and the people really liked it. Well, I hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas. We have our tree up, but nothing on it yet. That will happen after tomorrow's concert is over! Thanks for the great update and keep up the good healing work, AJ! We hope to see you sometime soon... Hugs to you and your mom & dad and bye for now...
Love,
Mary Jo & David

Lynne said...

AJ,

Someone at work sent me your flyer and I joined the National Bone Marrow Registry.

Lynne Wingard