Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Update

AJ had a CBC yesterday. His numbers are down and he will receive platelets tomorrow morning here in Huntsville. He is feeling well, just a bit tired. Greg, AJ, and I will be flying to Seattle next Wednesday for a consultation with the transplant team at Seattle Children's. We are praying that the trip will give us clarity in the choice between SCCA and Vanderbilt Children's. We are also looking forward to spending some time with our big man.
-Cindy
PS - The White Sox won in an amazing come from behind, extra inning thriller to stay 2-0 in the tournament. Another game tonight! GO WHITE SOX!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted and good luck to your team, !! white sox !! rule

Pop-Pop

lilialll@optimum.net said...

Hi AJ, Cindy and Greg:

I wish you a safe and successful trip to Seatle. May God guide you in this difficult time.

Take care, Lily

Anonymous said...

Hi, A.J. Grammy

Carolyn Parker said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you next week. Have a safe trip and I feel confident that your visit will help you make the right decision.
Sincerely,
Carolyn Parker

September's Corner said...

Cindy, Good luck in Seattle! I continue to keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts. Keep in mind God is working his magic!

Anonymous said...

AJ

I love your blog. I hope you are having a great summer. Sounds like baseball is keeping you busy. Maybe we can watch a movie soon.

Anna

irene berkson said...

Hi AJ. My name is Irene. I went to school with your mom a very long time ago. We were teenagers when we knew each other. I have a son that is 8 years old too. His name is Trevor. He is a BMX bicycle racer. We've been to the hospital many times. Sick, Broken bones and stitches. It's not that much fun, but Trevor and I know that the doctors are very smart and will make him feel better. Please continue to be brave and if you are having a bad day, just take deep breaths and remember there are a lot of people that love you and are thinking of you :