Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a Weekend!

It has been a very busy week. Thursday was my last day of school. That night my baseball team won the regular season championship. We were 15 - 1. I'm the dugout coach because I can't play right now. We got to throw water balloons at the coaches to celebrate. Then Coach Don took us to Sonic for ice cream.


Friday was a yucky day. The good news is I got platelets and am feeling much better now.

Saturday was my team party at Rosie's. It was the best team party ever. I got a really cool trophy. Then my brothers and I spent the rest of the weekend at Grammy's house. Once we got home we let our butterflies go. They laid eggs so maybe we will have more butterflies soon!


-AJ

P.S. I go back to the doctor next Monday.

5 comments:

The Kaufmanns said...

Congratulations on your big win. That is a great record. I know you were a great coach. Coaches are very important to a team. Rosie's is one of Avery's favorite places to eat. I hope you have a great week now that you are out of school.
Love ya,
Tatum

ps. Avery says you are lucky you got to go to Rosie's.

Mrs. Parker said...

WQW! You had a busy weekend! Congrats on winning the season championship. I know your coaching helped your team win. I would love to see your trophy sometime. I know it is very special. :) Rosie's is one of my favorite places to eat and I'm sure it was a great place for a party. I'm glad the platelets made you feel much better. Enjoy your week and I'll be checking your blog daily. Take good care of yourself.
Love you,
Mrs. Parker

Kristin Claxton said...

Congratulations on winning the championship! I remember coming to one of your games last year. I enjoyed it so much!
I'm glad you enjoyed keeping the butterflies! I did that with my class this year and loved it! It is such an amazing process to watch them go from caterpillars to butterflies!
I hope you enjoy your summer break! Have lots of fun! I am enjoying checking your blog and seeing all the fun you're having!
Love,
Mrs. Claxton

Farmer G said...

Hey AJ - sorry I haven't gotten back. It is a lot of work to keep a farm going. Had to replant several fields. Harvested the pumpkins, they were pretty. Bright Orange. Planted more. Bought a new cow. All my chicks keep running around eating the seed. I am going to have to fence them.

Hear you are doing good. Knew you would. See that you play ball. My son played ball at the age of 4 to 16. He loved it. He also loved soccer. You are part of a team right now, and the game is getting better. You have lots of players - mom, dad, brothers, family. You will make it home. May God always be with you and guide you.

Til later buddy - Farmer G

Anonymous said...

Hi AJ,
I have several more new quarters. My friends at work are saving them also for you and your brothers. I'll send you a list of what I have so you can check all the books.
How did your team do tonight?
Love,
Grandma Margot