Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a great weekend. We didn't go to the Balloon Glow because it rained. Instead we went bowling with our cousins. I scored 95 and Jack scored 105. He beat everyone(he used the ramp and I helped him set it up).
.
Our butterflies came out of their chrysalids too. We have 20 butterflies. We will release half of them soon and hope the others will lay eggs.

Today I went to the doctor. My platelet count was 20,000. I might need to get platelets before the end of the week. I hope it is not on Thursday because that is the day of my class party. It is the last week of school. Tomorrow is Board Game Day. I am bringing UNO because Mrs. Parker said card games are okay, too.

-AJ

P.S. A Balloon Glow is when they inflate and light up all the hot air balloons at night at a balloon festival.

3 comments:

The Kaufmanns said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend. I hope you have a great last week of school. You are a great big brother. We had butterflies last year. That was alot of fun watching them change. We let them go around our flowers outside and we saw them flying around for a long time after that. We named one chip because it had a thumb sized hole in its wing. It stayed around the longest. We all hope we get to spend some time with you and everyone else soon. Hope you had fun at school today.
Love,
Tatum, Daniel, Avery , Grant and Reid

Farmer G said...

Hi AJ - This is Farmer G. This is the name I use when I play Farmtown. As a farmer, it sounds like your crops are not growing. However, I see you have found a way to fertilize them. This is good. From what I have read, you would make a very patient and caring farmer. The next crop I plant will be in honor of your bravery and gumshin. What would you like for me to plant - cabbage, peas, strawberries, potatoes, onions, rice, or wheat? I will check on you just like I check my farm everyday.

Farmer G :)

Mrs. Parker said...

We have had fun these past few days, haven't we? Tomorrow is the party and I know it will be a lot of fun. Let's just hope it doesn't rain so we can play with water balloons and jump rope after eating pizza. By the way, I am looking forward to seeing you in the hula hoop contest. :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful butterfly picture with us. You must keep us updated on their progress. Well, I will see you tomorrow. Sleep good, sweet boy.
Love,
Mrs. Parker