Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 283: It's Been a Long Time

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. On the weekends I’ve been playing soccer and watching Ryan and Austin play baseball. During the week I have been busy with school work. I am learning about energy, cultures, space, and writing opinion paragraphs. Yesterday I got to go to a class picnic. It was the first time I got to be with all my friends in almost a year. It was great! My health has been very good. We only have to go to Vandy once every month now. I am going back on Tuesday. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of learning Austin was my match!

Please say a prayer for Nashville, Tennessee. There has been a flood there and a lot of people got hurt or lost their homes. Even the hospital had damage.

In a few months it will be one year since my transplant. We are having a BIG party for my one year mark! It is called AJ Palooza. We will update on it in future posts. So check back.

AJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AJ!!! I'm so glad to get news from you! I knew that no news meant good news and that it meant that you were very busy, but I'm still glad to have that assurance from you. School and sports sound great! I have been hearing about all the flooding in Nashville and was sorry to hear about the hardships it has caused people, including people you know. We are having gorgeous spring weather here. I am very busy rehearsing for a show called CANDIDE and am riding my horse and playing with the dog when I can. You keep up the good healthy work and all the best to you. Hugs to you, your mom and dad from us! xxoo

Love,
Mary Jo (& David)